A shared goal amongst people is to retire early. But how do we do that with a 9 to 5 job?
Join John Brackett CEO of Fidelity Business Partners today with guest Jason DeBono, a self-directed real estate investor with over 15 years in the industry.
Jason joins us to talk about building passive income using the money we have available with our IRAs, 401ks, or maybe just extra money we have. He dives into the types of investors, the current opportunities with Covid-19, and why he chooses Real Estate over Equity investments.
Be sure not to miss this important episode in building your wealth!
- The middle class real estate mindset
- Investment strategies for IRAs or 401ks
- Types of Investors
- Opportunities with COVID-19 still present
- Shifts in client behaviour during the pandemic
- Real Estate vs Equities with Jason
- How Jason makes money on rent
Where to reach Kenneth Holman:
- NuView Website: Best Self-Directed IRA Custodian | NuView Trust Company
- Jason’s Email: JDeBono@nuview.com
About our Guest:
Jason is a graduate of the University of Central Florida and worked 15 years in the self-directed IRA industry. He was once the Business Development Director and Operations Director for the company NuView Trust, a company with over a billion dollars in assets. Even while serving as a Corporate Vice President, Jason still makes time to be on podcasts and national events to discuss tax-advantaged investing and educating future CPAs, Attorneys, and Real Estate professionals.
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Connect with John Brackett and We Build Great Apartment Communities
- Instagram @webuildgreatcommunities
- Facebook @buildingreatcommunities
- LinkedIn @brackettjohn
- Website www.fidelitybps.com
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities
Do you think you would be a great fit for the show? Apply to be a guest by clicking <HERE>.
Fidelity Business Partners, Inc.
6965 El Camino Real Suite 105-190
Carlsbad, CA 92009