Most real estate investors spend a lot of time teaching themselves how to acquire assets but have very little understanding on how to execute the plan and produce great results.
In this episode, I’m joined by Gary Lipsky. He has been a successful business operator for over 30 years and a real estate investor since 2002. He’s a Managing Partner at APT Capital Group and has invested in over 1700 units with $17MM AUM.
Gary has a unique perspective on acquisitions, passive management, and team building.
If you want to learn how to learn to drive results through asset management, then this episode is for you.
- The story behind his first acquisition
- The value of having an excellent team to propel you forward
- Why you need to constantly educate yourself
- Surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals
- How every single deal is different
- Underwriting adjustments for under COVID 19
- Key things to look for in a purchase during the pandemic
- How to approach interest reserves in the current market
- The importance of always accounting for mistakes
- Management lessons he’s learned along the way
- The best management story he’s had
About Our Guest:
Gary Lipsky is a veteran real estate investor and business operator with more than 30 years of experience in the industry.
He’s a Managing Partner of APT Capital Group and is a Real Estate Financial Modeling Certified.
Before working for APT Capital Group, he served as co-president and founder of the company Arc. Prior to this, he was worked for Break of Day Capital as its founder and president. He’s also a board member for the not-for-profit organization CORE Educational Services.
Gary co-hosts the podcast Asset Management Fridays and hosts educational webinars and three meet up groups.
Connect with Gary:
- Website APT Capital Group
- LinkedIn @gary-lipsky
- Facebook @GaryLipskyRealEstate
- Instagram @garylipskyrealestate
- Twitter @garylipsky
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Let’s get social!
- Instagram @webuildgreatcommunities
- Facebook @buildingreatcommunities
- LinkedIn @brackettjohn
- Website www.fidelitybps.com
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities
Fidelity Business Partners, Inc.
6965 El Camino Real Suite 105-190
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Does this sound interesting?
To learn more about Fidelity Business Partners and our various passive investment opportunities, please fill out the form and we will contact you.