The world of real estate is like being in a team sport. If you want to be successful, you need to build a great team.
You need to partner up with individuals who have proven track records, have ethics, honest and other quality traits.
In this episode, I’m joined by Adam Levine. He is a managing partner at Levin Capital Management LLC. Adam and I talk about the importance of picking the right partners, his investments strategies and how private equity has remained unscathed by the pandemic.
If you want to know how to pick the right people for your wealth-building ventures, then you’ll find tons of valuable nuggets in this episode!
- How Adam started out in real-estate
- The most influential people in his journey
- His very own investment strategy
- Biggest myths in college debunked by real-world investments
- Things he wished he knew before he started in the business
- How private equity has raised a ton of money during COVID 19
- His biggest failure and what he learned
- His personal experience with a partnership gone bad
- The benefits of institutional investors building residential homes
- His “blueprint” for people who are just starting out
- How his wrestling experiences improved his mindset
- Why ego is the biggest killer of learning
- How some investors only care about cash flow
About Our Guest:
Adam is the founder of Levine Capital Management, LLC. where investors can earn passively with a minimum investment of $10,000. Co-investors can also enjoy returns over 17% and world-class investor reporting and accounting. They will also be given access to institutional quality funds with seasoned sponsorships.
He is also one of the founders of Arkad Capital, LLC, one of the fastest-growing Hard Money Lending Companies in New Jersey.
Levine earned a Business Administration degree from Wilkes University in 2009, where he was a collegiate wrestler. He also obtained a Master of Science in Property Management from Drexel University.
His skillsets include realty financial strategies and analysis, real estate development, asset management, property management, advanced market research and analysis, project management, business development, sales, and social media.
Connect with Adam:
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Let’s get social!
- Instagram @webuildgreatcommunities
- Facebook @buildingreatcommunities
- LinkedIn @brackettjohn
- Website www.fidelitybps.com
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities
Do you think you would be a great fit for the show? Apply to be a guest by clicking <HERE>.
Fidelity Business Partners, Inc.
6965 El Camino Real Suite 105-190
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Does this sound interesting?
To learn more about Fidelity Business Partners and our various passive investment opportunities, please fill out the form and we will contact you.