With the uncertainty that the pandemic has brought to the market, it’s important to know how to spend your money wisely.
There are huge changes that the virus outbreak has caused to Houston’s real estate market, which we will be discussing in-depth for today’s episode.
We are joined by our guest Kevin Riles, a real estate expert with over 20 years of experience in the business. He’s also an author and founder of the company Kevin Riles Commercial.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling properties in Houston, be sure to check out this episode with Kevin Riles. His unique perspective having experience on both sides of acquiring and disposing assets is absolutely priceless!
- Opportunities that are arising during the pandemic
- Current challenges in the industry
- The surge of overpriced properties in Houston
- Invaluable lessons for beginners in real estate
- Why it’s important to recognize market trends
- Ethical concerns with housing
- Why Kevin is building affordable housing
- Why it’s crucial to build and keep your reputation
- Kevin’s biggest failure and what he learned from it
Where to reach Kevin Riles:
- Kevin Riles Commercial
- Facebook @kevinriles
- Instagram @kevinriles
- Twitter @KevinRiles
- Kevin’s podcast: The Real Estate of Life
- Big Profits from Small Properties: How to Achieve Financial Independence by Investing in Real Estate (2012)
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Let’s get social!
- Instagram @
- Facebook @
- Twitter @
- LinkedIn @
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Does this sound interesting?
To learn more about Fidelity Business Partners and our various passive investment opportunities, please fill out the form and we will contact you.