Choosing the most effective property that will suit your needs is not an easy feat especially when we are talking about the Houston marketplace.
There are many pitfalls and unexpected problems in real estate investing and today’s episode will help us navigate the ins and outs of real estate in the Houston market place.
Joining us in this episode is Lester Langdon. He is an investor, broker and owner of Hostonious. He is the host of the Hostonious podcast where he addresses the unusual problems related to Houston real estate investing.
If you’re planning to move to Houston then make sure you listen to this episode as Lester drops everything you need to know when it comes to apartment investing in Houston!
- How Lester got into the business of real estate investing
- The changes in the real estate industry over the last 10 years
- Managing property assets
- What is access gates
- How Lester counsels sellers
- Tips on how Lester invest his money on real estate
Where to reach Lester Langdon:
- Houstonius Podcast
- KNOWN: The handbook for building and unleashing your personal brand in the digital age by Mark W. Schaefer
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Let’s get social!
- Instagram @
- Facebook @
- Twitter @
- LinkedIn @
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts