It ain’t easy to find amazing deals when it comes to real estate especially in times of uncertainty but our guest for today proves it wrong!
If you want to find great real estate deals, then make sure you listen to today’s episode!
Our guest for today is someone who was drafted for NFL and didn’t make the cut but found success in the world of real estate!
When all seems lost, remember that every cloud has a silver lining. In this episode, Logan Freeman shares with us how he pursued his entrepreneurial dreams and got started in real estate. He talks about his experience of getting drafted to become an NFL player but wasn’t able to make the cut. John also talks about his faith and how it helped him navigate difficult situations in his life.
Logan is a commercial real estate investor, developer, and agent. He represents buyers and sellers of multifamily and commercial properties. He is the founder of LiveFree Investments, a Kansas City firm specializing in joint ventures and equity partnerships that provides strong returns on capital from secure investments.
Provide the lifestyle you desire for your family as Logan shares his processes as well as strategies that’ll help your real estate and business endeavors!
- How Logan dive into the field of real estate
- Applying principles of sports in business and in life
- Developing resilience and building habits for success
- Logan shares his NFL experience on getting drafted and not making the cut
- How Logan faced his fears, overcome rejections and learned how to connect and stay consistent with his game
- The three segments of commercial real estate
- Logan’s approach on real estate, how he works with individuals and how he finds projects
- Identifying your strengths and working on your weaknesses
- Takeaways for creating long term success and acquisition
- Why you need great partners and how to find them
Where to reach Logan:
- LiveFree Investments
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities
Does this sound interesting?
To learn more about Fidelity Business Partners and our various passive investment opportunities, please fill out the form and we will contact you.