Join me in this episode, as I sit with private lending expert John Lloyd to talk about private money! He is the CEO and Co-Founder of The Fidelis Private Fund, a direct portfolio lender specializing in commercial and residential investment real estate loans in California.
With over 30 years of commercial real estate lending experience, John started his own private fund company to support and provide sound guidance both for their investors and borrowers!
Borrowing money from private lending is indeed attractive because of its unconventional nature compared to its traditional counterpart.
Should you give it a go? Find out as John talks about the benefits of private funds and why you should look into it. We also talk about profitable investment opportunities for investors and economic trends they should pay attention to.
- What is a“Private Fund” and how can people benefit from it
- How John got into the world of private fund lending
- Economic trends that you should be paying attention to
- How acquisitions are being capitalized
- The most profitable multi-family investment that John funded and why he did it
- What defines an ideal client or borrower
Where to reach John Lloyd:
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities