Partnerships can be complicated when the distribution of power isn’t clear or talked about or — but for brothers Chris and Ashton Levarek, they’ve managed to build a roadmap to success for their business.
Join John Brackett in this episode as he interviews the Levarek brothers on how to navigate the complexities of partnerships in real estate!
Make sure you stick to the end to get tips on how they’re managing their employees and their 90-day sprint journey!
- How the Levarek Brothers started their partnership in real estate
- Ashton and Chris talks about when did their company start to pick up
- The book that Ashton and Chris used as a roadmap for business
- How the brothers divided the work between their partnership
- Partnering up with more firms for first projects
- How Ashton and Chris crafted their operating agreements
- Ashton and Chris share their vision and values
- The 90-day Sprint
- How the Levarek brothers funded one of their projects
- How Ashton and Chris manage their people
Connect with Ashton:
Connect with Chris:
About the Guests:
Chris was a former firefighter in the United States Airforce, he graduated from Arizona State University and holds an information technology leadership role in the banking industry.
His brother, Ashton, was an Air Force Special Operations pararescue jumping with a Bachelors in Sports, Health, and Science. He currently works as a full-time real estate investor managing partner.
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Connect with John Brackett and We Build Great Apartment Communities
- Instagram @webuildgreatcommunities
- Facebook @buildingreatcommunities
- LinkedIn @brackettjohn
- Website www.fidelitybps.com
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities
Do you think you would be a great fit for the show? Apply to be a guest by clicking <HERE>.
Fidelity Business Partners, Inc.
6965 El Camino Real Suite 105-190
Carlsbad, CA 92009