Why you should consider Investing in Chicago’s Real Estate Market
Are you looking to invest in the Chicago real estate market? If you’re wondering where to buy and look with Chicago’s unique and diverse neighborhoods, today’s episode is going to guide you to your answer!
Join John Brackett, CEO – Chief Executive Officer of Fidelity Business Partners and Host of We Build Great Apartment Communities Podcast as he interviews Amy Duong of the Kim Duong Kim Global at Compass!
Amy Duong Kim is the Senior Broker and Founding Member at Compass Chicago, a technology-driven real estate company.
You’re definitely going to learn some really cool things about Chicago in this episode! Find your home, know where to invest and how as Amy shares how she got into real estate, built up her business, grow her portfolio, as well as the things you need to know when investing in Chicago!
- How Amy got rooted in Chicago and into the field of real estate?
- Finding your niche and understanding what your international client is looking as well as why they’d want to invest in the United States
- Diversifying your portfolio
- Why Chicagoans love Chicago
- Things to look for when investing in a metro like Chicago
- Investing trends in Chicago
- How COVID-19 changed the real estate investing landscape in Chicago
- Multifamily in Chicago
- Greystones and Brownstones in Chicago
- Places in Chicago that’s attracting more investments
Connect with Amy:
About Our Guest:
Amy is an alumna of University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign with a Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science. Prior to her real estate career, she worked as an actuarial consultant.
Her ability to adapt quickly to the real estate market has allowed her to take each opportunity as a learning moment— ultimately creating a stepping stone that really helped accelerate her career. She has been able to help many people find and sell their homes, and is also extremely proficient on the commercial side.
Amy’s expertise speaks for itself, as she’s received accolades from the Chicago Association of Realtors, Chicago Agent Magazine, Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty, and five-star reviews on Yelp, Linkedin, and Zillow. She’s won two Chicago Agent’s Who’s Who Awards, and has been featured in TimeOut Chicago, Chicago Tribune, Curbed, Yahoo, Wall Street Journal, ABC News and The Today Show with NBC.
- The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America by Erik Larson
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Connect with John Brackett and We Build Great Apartment Communities
- Instagram @webuildgreatcommunities
- Facebook @buildingreatcommunities
- LinkedIn @brackettjohn
- Website www.fidelitybps.com
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities
Do you think you would be a great fit for the show? Apply to be a guest by clicking <HERE>.
Fidelity Business Partners, Inc.
6965 El Camino Real Suite 105-190
Carlsbad, CA 92009