Technology has definitely shaped and transformed the way we do business today.
From automated underwritings to social media, technology now is evolving and looking for more ways to create and add value to companies.
Today’s guest is an entrepreneur at heart with a background in tech.
On this episode John Brackett, CEO – Chief Executive Officer of Fidelity Business Partners and Host of We Build Great Apartment Communities Podcast interviews Feras Moussa on how he utilizes technology to add and create more value in real estate and how he is scaling it!
Find out how Feras is helping investors like you achieve passive income through real estate investments, and how he found his passion in the industry!
- How Feras found his passion in real estate
- How Feras found a way to add systems into his business and create a greater layer of visibility
- How Feras scaled his investments
- Feras acquisition process
- Don’t be a time vampire
- The criteria that Feras use from the initial discovery phase of whether or not a deal advances to underwriting
- How to leverage your VAs to help you underweight right
- The challenge when you focus on efficiency
- Is fresh capital healthy or not?
- How Feras is capitalizing assets and financing it
- How Feras utilizes technology to create and add more value
Where to reach Feras
About our Guest:
Feras is an entrepreneur at heart with a tech background. Feras graduated from the University of Texas with a Computer Science degree, and worked at Microsoft straight from college. Feras later resigned from Microsoft to ‘bring tech to industries that lack it’, where he later found his passion for real estate. Feras quickly built a portfolio of rentals, completing 9 closings in his first 12 months. After having seen the results of rentals, Feras later decided to scale up into apartment complexes, where he met Ben and started Disrupt Equity, a company focused on multi-family acquisition and investments for investors, and in doing so, help leverage his strengths in tech to better identify quality investments for investors. Feras has helped raise millions of dollars for multifamily syndication.
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Connect with John Brackett and We Build Great Apartment Communities
- Instagram @webuildgreatcommunities
- Facebook @buildingreatcommunities
- LinkedIn @brackettjohn
- Website www.fidelitybps.com
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities
Do you think you would be a great fit for the show? Apply to be a guest by clicking <HERE>.
Fidelity Business Partners, Inc.
6965 El Camino Real Suite 105-190
Carlsbad, CA 92009