Elevate your skills in real estate and upscale your business the right way as John Brackett, CEO – Chief Executive Officer of Fidelity Business Partners and Host of We Build Great Apartment Communities Podcast on this episode as he interviews Todd Dexheimer!
Todd Dexheimer is the CEO of Venture D Properties and the host of Pillars of Wealth Creation, a podcast that talks about financial freedom, with a special focus on business and real estate.
Find out how Todd went from being a high school teacher to having a $45 million portfolio as he shares with us his process and the learning he learned along the way!
- How Todd got into the realty space
- The difference between education and learning
- How to approach learning and what to do differently to accelerate the outcomes that you can achieve
- An insight on ‘Action Orientated Learning’
- The four areas of learning
- Opportunities that emerged as a result of today’s disruptions
- Todds’ greatest success story in real estate
- Property management
- The ability to make a decision
- Learning how to communicate
Connect with Todd:
About Our Guest:
Todd Dexheimer was a former Industrial Tech Teacher at a Minnesota High School and went on to be the founder and president of Venture D Properties where people are taught to achieve long term financial security through real estate investments.
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Connect with John Brackett and We Build Great Apartment Communities
- Instagram @webuildgreatcommunities
- Facebook @buildingreatcommunities
- LinkedIn @brackettjohn
- Website www.fidelitybps.com
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities
Do you think you would be a great fit for the show? Apply to be a guest by clicking <HERE>.
Fidelity Business Partners, Inc.
6965 El Camino Real Suite 105-190
Carlsbad, CA 92009