There’s a huge difference between people following you because of your position and because they actually want to. In the world of real estate, knowing how to manage people and resolve conflict dictates whether you succeed or fail.
You need to take notice of the problems before they arise and create an environment of mutual trust and respect in order for you and your team to flourish.
In this episode, we are joined by Jason Yasardi who’s passionate about the operation side of real estate. He shares his admirable insight on leadership, mindset, and various sides of the business that can help you succeed as an entrepreneur.
If you want to learn how to become a more efficient leader, how to keep an open mind, and find opportunities during the pandemic, then you should certainly listen to this episode!
- How to adopt the proper mindset and philosophy in the real estate
- The importance of breaking down goals into small achievable tasks
- A leadership style that creates long-term success
- Why you need to be open to feedback and suggestions as a leader
- How to empower people and help them grow
- The role of exercise for clarity of thinking
- How to accept imperfection and adjust accordingly
- How paying attention to details prevent a crisis
- Why you need to conduct routine checking and early course correction
- How to find ways to maximize a property
- Handling rent raise: Building improvement and tenant communication
- Creating the most value from the different components of business
- The value of being patient with the process
- The power of finding the right team members
- How a rational management partner can help you succeed
- Why you need to choose to work with reliable companies
- The perks of outsourcing and working with third-party managers
- The realities and challenges of working in real estate
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Let’s get social!
- Instagram @
- Facebook @
- Twitter @
- LinkedIn @
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts